Business Development Group
The Business Development Group is responsible for building Green Cross Inc.’s market position by developing relationships that promote trust and loyalty from its stakeholders and consumers.
General Trade Group
Area Development Specialist – Bacolod and Davao
- Develops the business of the company by managing assigned distributors in the territory, extending implementation of company direction and strategies in achieving the sales target.
- Completed a Bachelor’s Degree of any business course
- Has at least 3 years of work related experience, gained from the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) manufacturing industry, preferably in the field of General Trade and with distributor management background
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bacolod/Davao
Key Accounts Group
Trade Operations Associate
- Provides administrative support to KAG – IIS Sales Operations by efficiently managing day to day office tasks
- Serves as the point of contact of field sales personnel to matters and concerns affecting KAG-IIS operations.
- Generates Sales Reports and New Product Pull-Out Reports on a timely and accurate manner
- Consolidates depot forecast prepared by KAG – IIS team to be forwarded to Planning Team
- Prepares forecast accuracy tracking to be provided to KAG-IIS team
- Routing of documents and other clerical related
- Manages hotel reservations and flight bookings
- Graduate of any course but with preference to business related courses
- Atleast 2 years work experience handling admininstrative matters
- Computer Savvy, particularly in MS Office applications
- Good analytical skills
- Systematic and organized
Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more inquiries please call 877-8888 local 1205 (HR – Recruitment).