Business Development Group
The Business Development Group is responsible for building Green Cross Inc.’s market position by developing relationships that promote trust and loyalty from its stakeholders and consumers.
Product Specialist (Marketing)
- Responsible for assisting in developing marketing strategies and implementing plans for the assigned brand/s to ensure that Green Cross, Inc.’s products will be the brand of choice among consumers, thus contributing to sustainable company growth.
- Plans, recommends, and implements marketing efforts
- Manages new product developments from idea generation until market launch
- Undertakes research and analysis
- Coordinates with the trade development group in implementing cascaded trade programs for all in-store related activities
- Graduate of any Business Course but with preference to Marketing related courses
- Must have background in Promos, Packaging Development, Project Management for Activations, Exposure to different type of retail channels, New Product Development
Key Accounts Group
Key Accounts Specialist – Manila
- The position actively supports the delivery of business and organizational performance sales results in the assigned territory and/or accounts. Key result areas include achievement of sales objectives in his assigned territory and/or accounts; assist in the development of business building programs with customers; prompt response to key opportunities in the outlet through effective coordination and alignment internally and/or thru agencies.
- Completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management, Engineering, Business Administration or a related major
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Must have background in end to end account management particularly in primary key accounts/clients
- Has the ability to do sales negotiations and presentations
- Has the facility of the English language and can carry out conversations
Research and Development
Product Development Specialist
- Responsible in the product formulation, process development, and conduct of various product evaluation and laboratory tests that help provide high quality products for the Company in accordance with Green Cross, Inc.’s strategic marketing direction, benchmarks and quality standards.
- Performs full product tests during the development of new or existing products
- Evaluates and conducts stability tests to suppliers of alternative raw materials to ensure high availability and reliability of suppliers
- Preferably graduate of BS Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, and Pharmacy
- At least 2-3 years of experience in formula and process development with background in quality assurance, process engineering, and analytical science gained from FMCG industry
- Preferably licensed Chemist, Chemical Engineer, or Pharmacist
Interested applicants may send their resume to email@example.com.
For more inquiries please call 877-8888 local 1205 (HR – Recruitment).