Business Development Group
The Business Development Group is responsible for building Green Cross Inc.’s market position by developing relationships that promote trust and loyalty from its stakeholders and consumers.
General Trade Group
Area Development Specialist –Davao
- Develops the business of the company by managing assigned distributors in the territory, extending implementation of company direction and strategies in achieving the sales target.
- Completed a Bachelor’s Degree of any business course
- Has at least 3 years of work related experience, gained from the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) manufacturing industry, preferably in the field of General Trade and with distributor management background
- Applicants must be willing to work in Davao
Key Accounts Group
Trade Operations Associate
- Provides administrative support to KAG – IIS Sales Operations by efficiently managing day to day office tasks
- Serves as the point of contact of field sales personnel to matters and concerns affecting KAG-IIS operations.
- Generates Sales Reports and New Product Pull-Out Reports on a timely and accurate manner
- Consolidates depot forecast prepared by KAG – IIS team to be forwarded to Planning Team
- Prepares forecast accuracy tracking to be provided to KAG-IIS team
- Routing of documents and other clerical related
- Manages hotel reservations and flight bookings
- Graduate of any course but with preference to business related courses
- Atleast 2 years work experience handling admininstrative matters
- Computer Savvy, particularly in MS Office applications
- Good analytical skills
- Systematic and organized
Key Accounts Group
Key Accounts Specialist –Manila
The position actively supports the delivery of business and organizational performance sales results in
the assigned territory and/or accounts. Key result areas include achievement of sales objectives in his
assigned territory and/or accounts; assist in the development of business building programs with
customers; prompt response to key opportunities in the outlet through effective coordination and
alignment internally and/or thru agencies.
- Completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management, Engineering, Business Administration or a
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Must have background in end to end account management particularly in primary key accounts/clients
- Has the ability to do sales negotiations and presentations
- Has the facility of the English language and can carry out conversations
Interested applicants may send their resume to email@example.com.
For more inquiries please call 877-8888 local 1205 (HR – Recruitment).