Corporate Services Group
The Corporate Services Group (CSG) provides timely, efficient and effective support to GCI’s over-all business operations.
Application Support Associate
- The role will be under the supervision of the Application Group Officer, runs efficient Application Systems using existing hardware, software and auxiliaries for availability of information at the time and location when it is need in accordance with Green Cross Inc.’s data confidentiality and access policies.
- Must finished a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Information Management related courses
- With a minimum of 3 year work experience in the function preferably gained from FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) manufacturing industry – implementation/provides support or training to other application users
- Must have the knowledge /experience on supporting business applications (Inventory, Accounts Receivable, Sales Order ), preferably Accounting Softwares
- Knowledge/experience in Crystal Reports and ERIC will be a big advantage
Human Resource Department
HR Associate/Company Nurse
- Provides assistance in payroll and timekeeping by submitting accurate and timely reports, documents and forms required for payroll processing
- Provides various administrative support in the efficient delivery of HR Services as well as implementation of policies and programs in the area of timekeeping and benefits administration
- Assists in the administration/handling of Due Process in compliance with GCI’s Code of Conduct and DOLE Standards
- Assists in the administration of various medical and healthcare related programs and services to help ensure a healthy and productive workforce for the organization
- Performs a wide variety of administrative support which includes but not limited to maintenance of employee masterfile, handling of timekeeping and benefits related forms and records
- Must finished a Bachelor’s Degree BS Nursing, must be a Registered Nurse
- Atleast 2 years of related work experience as HR Generalist preferably gained from a manufacturing setting
- Tranings Required: BOSH, First Aid and Basic Life Support
- Good in time management and customer oriented
Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more inquiries please call 877-8888 local 1205 (HR – Recruitment).