Corporate Services Group
The Corporate Services Group (CSG) provides timely, efficient and effective support to GCI’s over-all business operations.
Business Process and Internal Control Department
Business Process and Internal Control Analyst
The person is in charge of analyzing business process and workflows, document, update and re-engineer methodologies developed by process owners and do process mapping to check on how they can be able to improve or change to achieve a certain business objective.
- A graduate of Industrial Engineering
- With at least 5-year experience in the same function, 3 years of which is focused on Business Process Analysis
- Excellent organizational skills
- Has the facility of the language
- Innovative and goal driven
- Well adept in Time and Motion Study, Process Mapping and Process Documentation
- With notable contributions when it comes to process improvement
Interested applicants may send their resume to email@example.com.
For more inquiries please call 877-8888 local 1205 (HR – Recruitment).