Manufacturing Excellence Group
Maintenance Planner and Facilities Supervisor
- Effectively and pro-actively lead the management and ensure timely execution of the Preventive Maintenance regime for plant operations
- Sustain and further extend economic life of the plant equipment and prevent breakdowns during operations
- Lead the operation and maintain facilities and auxiliary equipment with full compliance to the operating standards on Safety, Quality, Productivity, Delivery, Cost and People Management for assigned areas
- Completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- Has 3 to 5 years of experience in Maintenance Management
- Knowledge in Computerized Maintenance Management System is a must
- Has Strong Engineering Knowledge and analytical reasoning
- Has Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Willing to work in different shifts, weekends and holidays
- Applicants must be willing to work in Parañaque City
Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more inquiries please call 877-8888 local 1205 (HR – Recruitment).