Supply Chain Group
The Supply Chain Group is responsible for manufacturing the company’s products according to quality standards and ensuring that these products are available in the market at the right time and at the right quantities.
Purchasing and Planning Department
Material Resource Planning Specialist
- Under the direct supervision of the Manufacturing Resource Planning Officer. Performs the day-to- day
conduct of activities performing planning functions for assigned brands and may supervise the day to day
conduct of planning function of assigned group in accordance with the Planning Quality Management
- Completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or any Business related courses
- Has at least 3years relevant work experience in a high volume operation preferably gained from the field of fast-moving consumer goods
- Applicants must be willing to work in Paranaque City
Sr. Purchasing Associate
- Under the close supervision of the Purchasing Officer, performs procurement activities for assigned brands
and/or materials to ensure that all procurements needed are readily available with the right quality, desired
quantity, right price and in accordance with the Purchasing Quality Management System.
- College graduate of any 4-year business course with at least 2 years related work experience in the same
function preferably gained from fast moving consumer goods manufacturing industry
Project Staff – SOPs (Sales Order Processors)
- Under the supervision of the SO Supervisor, the position is responsible for generating, preparation &
distribution of delivery documents to Third Party Logistics Service Provider
- College Graduate of any course
- Has at least 6 months of work experience in the related field
- Applicants must be willing to work in Alabang or in Paranaque City
- Open to shifting, working in holidays and weekend schedule
Interested applicants may send their resume to email@example.com.
For more inquiries please call 877-8888 local 1205 (HR – Recruitment).