Corporate Services Group
The Corporate Services Group (CSG) provides timely, efficient and effective support to GCI’s over-all business operations.
Corporate Safety, Health and Environment
Sr. Safety, Health and Environment Offcer
Responsible in promoting and integrating a safety culture across the organization by establishing and implementing programs, processes, and trainings associated with Safety, Health, and Environment.
- Ensures safety of the employees, visitors, assets and neighboring companies from risk factors associated with pollution, environmental hazards, unsafe act and conditions and those considered harmful to health
- Responsible in conducting risk assessments and mitigation planning to all GCI sites and facilities.
- Ensures GCI’s compliance to all regulatory requirements through timely submission of application for the needed permits and licenses
- Manages the competency development of subordinates by providing a work environment conducive to work excellence through ongoing coaching, counseling, and feedback.
- A graduate of any 4-year course
- With at least 4 to 5-year experience in Safety, Health and Environment specific to FMCG manufacturing set up
- Preferably accredited OSH and PCO practitioner
- Knowledge in Business Continuity Management is an advantage
GL Finance Analyst
UNDER GENERAL LEDGER/SUBSIDIARY LEDGER
- Ensures timely submission of an accurate and complete balance sheet schedules by monitoring, reviewing, analyzing and reconciling general and subsidiary balances.
- Ensures all information in the subsidiary ledger is consolidated in the general ledger by monitoring the batch of transactions for interfacing and updating.
- Maintains general ledger accounts of new products and new customer in the order, entry, billing – general ledger to capture correct general ledger accounts when posting a transaction for the new product and customer.
- Conducts fixed asset and spare parts tagging and inventory to ascertain existence of the asset and completeness of financial records.
- Reads, analyzes, and interprets all journal entries and all financial transactions to ensure accurate posting and compliance with accounting standards.
- Accurately records cash advance liquidation of internal customers accurately and ensures that primary supporting documents are present and authorized.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy
- With at least 2 years work experience in the same function, preferably gained from the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) manufacturing industry.
- Preferably with SAP exposure
- High analytical skill
- Has high sense of initiative
- Willing to travel for business trips – within or outside Manila
Under the close supervision of the Finance Supervisor, provides various financial, reportorial, clerical and administrative support to ensure the efficient, timely and accurate generation of financial reports in accordance with Green Cross, Inc.’s accounting and management control systems.
Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more inquiries please call 877-8888 local 1205 (HR – Recruitment).